Saturday, June 21, 2008

Got any rope?


"Aye. Nay. Hark. Good morrow.

"These are everyday words that a knight in shining armor would have spoken in medieval times. They also are words that seventh-grade students from Rosemont Ridge Middle School studied to prepare for the Medieval and Renaissance Faires, held recently at the school."


Well that's pretty much the most depressing thing I've read in a while. And considering the odd things I read on the internet, that means something.

Who are these teachers? According to the article, the students were 'taught' by Pam Busch and Steven Pratt. I did a quick Google(TM) search for them and came up with nothing. But who in their right minds would try to pass on such sterotypes as knowledge?

Grrr...

Such blantant ignorance makes me both angry and sad.

If the blog isn't updated for a while, assume that I hanged myself in despair.


No comments: