Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pictures and a posting (see post below for more info).

Photobucket
Armenian in pink.

Photobucket
Blue Armenians and some policia.

Photobucket
You go granny! And the black guy is coming in for the take down...

Photobucket
TAKE DOWN FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE! (At least 1d10+4 to those of you who know what I'm talking about.)

Photobucket
Don't fight with monks.

Photobucket
Poking dude: "Does it hurt when I poke it here?"
Hurt dude: "YES. STOP IT."
Black haired due: "Hmmm, interesting."
Old guy: "Poke him again. That was funny."

You can find some more info and a video here. <-- I just learned how to do hyperlinking!!


Also, movie night tomorrow. I have posters around. Go find them. If you find one and come to the movie night I'll have a prize for you.
When: 7pm, November 25th
Where: Clearihue A303
What: Robin Hood: Men In Tights

Here's a preview:
http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Robin-Hood-Tights-bh01.jpg

I think that's pretty funny.

No comments: